Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi eu nulla vehicula, sagittis tortor id, fermentum nunc. Donec gravida mi a condimentum rutrum. Praesent aliquet pellentesque nisi.
high quality swiss watchesomega.to for ladies and men on sale.merely rolex patekphilippe takes possession of the design of leaping over time and space.reddit replicas de relojes retain taking advancement.epic sexy lingerie for sale a great deal more delightful.https://www.hermesreplica.ru enjoys the highly prestige in the world of watch.bottegavenetareplica enjoys the highly prestige in the world of watch.https://www.kickasstorents.to here was aaa quality well cloned.best www.philippplein.to provided here are crafted following the original ones.

History

HomeHistory

Storia

Vico d’Elsa is one of the numerous small towns built to serve the intense traffic that passed through the Val d’Elsa in the Middle Ages, the crossing point between the system of roads that led from Northern Europe to Rome (the Francigene) and the routes that connect Florence and the rock salt mines of Volterra (the Volterrane).

Originally, the system of buildings that today houses the farm’s business center was the town’s hotel, or rather the hospital, a place of shelter for travelers and care for the sick.

A credible hypothesis on the origin of the land structure of the Farm, consisting of five separate bodies, leads it back to bequests to the religious who managed the hospital.
Other buildings in the small town of Vico were subsequently used for this function, while ours became the private residence of Sienese and Florentine families from 1500, each of which has left its mark of its presence with a transformation, an extension, a fresco. , a cellar, a barn.

Our family has owned it since the Guicciardinis bought it in 1871 (they had already owned it for a few decades in 1700) to join it with the Cusona farm, located on the other side of the valley, a stone’s throw away. Seven farms had Francesco Guicciardini, exponent of an important family in Florence and politician (he was also Sonnino’s minister), and seven between sons and daughters: in the early 1900s the Vico farm was attributed to his daughter Marcella.

Married a few years later to Massimiliano Majnoni d’Intignano, during the years of her management, Marcella built many of the structures that are still used today by the Farm: she built the granaries and cellars that are located under the large farmyard that looks towards San Gimignano from Vico. , the house and the cellar of the Avanella, expands many farmhouses and their annexes.

Marcella and Massimiliano’s sons, Stefano and Francesco Majnoni d’Intignano, face the complex issues resulting from the disappearance of sharecropping – when it was the settlers who made the cultivation decisions and managed the countryside, under the coordination of the farmer and the guard- and start the direct management of the owners. A transition that lasts about twenty years, from 1965 to 1985, during which the productive structure of the current farm is formed.

In 1985 it is Pietro, son of Francesco Majnoni d’Intignano, who takes over the management of the farm, after the removal of the last factor. During its management it clearly improves the company’s sustainability, passing to the organic cultivation method, raising the quality of the products and the economic stability.

Since 2019 he has been supported by his son Cesare, once he has completed his university and cellar training at various foreign companies. Today he follows the cellar, marketing and customer reception in the company.

a